Our partner, a Székesfehérvár based international manufacturer company is now looking for a
Accounting & Tax Manager
for its new organizational area of that operates as an internal service provider for the entire group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company in Székesfehérvár, Hungary.
- Perform and supervise the accounting activities assuring IFRS and HAS regulatory compliance
- Perform month-end closing tasks and reconciliations
- Prepare Hungarian tax reports incl. calculations, tax returns, tax bookings, tax payments, reconciliations, self-revisions
- Prepare statutory statistical reports
- Provide professional guidance to other accountants when needed
- Support continuous improvement activities
- Manage statutory and IFRS audits
- Min 10 years of experience in chief accountant or similar role (preferably in international corporate or in manufacturing environment)
- work experience at BIG4 companies is advantage
- BSc / MSc degree in Finance & Accounting/Economics
- Hungarian chartered accountant registration
- IFRS certification
- Fluent English
- Working experience with SAP
- Advanced level of Excel
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Team player
- Flexible attitude to work
A story shaped by you.
Do you want to shape our story with your personality, expertise and ambitions? Our partner is a global family of 35 000 people that extract, produce, shape and reuse the world’s most flexible and sustainable metal into infinite innovations and applications.