Accounts Payable - Payment Accountant
Financial Shared Services is rolling out services to additional European subsidiaries. Our target is to broaden our portfolio and to deliver more complex and wider range of services.
We are looking for a AP-Payment Accountant to our office in Székesfehérvár with the following responsibilities and requirements.
- Pay vendors on time based on payment schedule.
- Problem resolution related to payments.
- Prepare payment files, perform payments reconciliation,
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions.
- Communicate with suppliers and business representatives.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling statements.
- Run standard and ad hoc reports.
- Ensure adequate controls are in place and are performed with due care.
- Take part in system implementations (ERP, bank management tool, etc.)
- Continuing to improve the payment process.
- BSc / MSc Degree in Finance & Accounting or in Business Administration.
- Fluency in English is a must. Other language (Spanish, German etc.) is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner in a team-based environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn Oracle, AX, SAP financial software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate-level skills in Excel to perform analysis using pivot and lookup tables.
- Oracle, SAP or MS Dynamics AX background is an advantage
- 1-2 years of experience with full-cycle Accounts Payable, preferably with a payment processes is a plus