Job Purpose / Munkakör célja:
The purpose of this position is to gain required experience and knowledge of ESC as an organization; including ESC processes and procedures in general and function specific processes and procedures in detail as required by the job.
Responsible for daily transaction processing; ensuring that all items are handled in a controlled and compliant manner according to all internal policies and procedures, and external rules and regulations.
Job Background / A munkakör háttere:
Enterprise Infrastructure is responsible for providing critical infrastructure and support to Citi on an enterprise-level, across all businesses and Regions. The Enterprise Supply Chain (ESC) organization supports the end-to-end supplier lifecycle process, from supplier risk assessment, through competitive bidding and selection to contracting and payment. The ESC organization’s purpose is to ensure we manage our supply chain in an efficient and standardized manner through all stages of the supplier lifecycle, leveraging Citi’s scale to optimize the supply chain while ensuring rigorous controls
FUNCTION SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
Train to perform the following tasks:
- Reconciliation of various high/low volume Bank Accounts or other general ledger type accounts, using the daily or weekly bank statements versus the General Ledger postings, and the Oracle (P2P) ledger.
- Investigation of open reconciliation entries and adjustments of those reconciliation items.
- When appropriate contact Country Fincon GL department to investigate reconciling items.
- Journal entries must be prepared, approved and processed as appropriate to balance the various Reconciliations
- Cross-train on primary responsibilities of peers to serve as a back-up when needed.
- Assist and work on special task/ projects deemed appropriate and assigned by management.
- Support COB efforts for department as directed by management.
- Working closely with Corporate Realty and Technology departments you will be maintaining the Oracle Fixed Asset register though Additions, Disposals, Adjustments of Assets and any associated accounting entries.
- Maintaining, reporting and submitting proofs of the designated accounts as per reconciliation cycle.
- Investigation and analysis of ledger and sub ledger detail for the designated BS accounts.
- Producing regular and ad-hoc metrics and reports for Management or for Auditing Bodies.
- Running and reconciling the monthly Depreciation process.
- Provision of ad-hoc management reports (Cost centre), inventory lists and queries
- Working with Project Teams (Global and Regional) and assisting with User Acceptance Testing and Regression Testing and preparing reports on related test results
- System testing
- Investigation of open items
- Champion VOE efforts in strategic sites and support VOE activities globally