Our client is looking for a Finance Officer to join their team in Budapest! Corporate Functions are to ensure that the business areas and all colleagues are enabled to do their best in delivering services to the customers. We are looking for people for our colorful support group teams in the area of Administration, HR, Infrastructure Services and many other functions.
- Keeping track of employees’ claims, payments and statements.
- Providing details for open items in Bank Reconciliation statement.
- MIS as required by Finance management / DCH.
- Close of Branch financial activities each month per schedule shared by Corporate.
Tax, Complinaces & Audit
- Keeping track of the due dates for payment of various taxes , contributions etc. Making sure that all tax and contribution payments are made before the due dates.
- Liasoning with the Tax and other goverrnment offices, as required.
- Assistance to the Tax team for filing VAT and Corporate Income tax returns.
- Providing data and submitting of KSH reports, National bank reports and other statistical reports before due date
- Handling Petty Cash including arrangement of currencies, withdrawal of cash and disbursement as per deputation process. Providing accounting entries and vendor invoice to offshore team for accounting.
- Keeping track of travel settlement, management of imprest account and sharing instruction to offshore team for accounting.
- Keeping track of claim documents and sharing information to offshore team to validate claim.
- IT skills : Basic computer knowledge, MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point ( desirable)
- 6month-1 year experiences in Finance and Accounting
- Fluent Hungarian and English language knowledge