- Responsible for delivering normal Business Unit’s controlling tasks (full P&L responsibility: cost + revenue).
- Participation in forecasting and periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) closings.
- CO Business Partner for the given unit(s).
- Profitability analysis in various dimensions, management decision support.
- Ad-hoc analyses, tasks.
- Work with integrated financial systems (SAP and internally developed planning tool).
- MSc or BSc preferably in Finance/Accounting.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the field of controlling.
- Strong Excel (using pivot table, functions etc. – will be tested in the selection process).
- Active, intermediate English knowledge.
- Certificate of good-conduct.
- Accurate, business oriented, communicative, supportive, team-player, be able to work individually with small supervision, taking responsibility over his/her work.
- SAP and SQL are advantages.
Swedish Speaking L1 Accountant
COMPLIANCE SUPPORT AND CONTROL TESTING TEAM MEMBER
Tax Accountant – Spanish Speaking
ESC Payables Senior Representative