Slovenian Speaking Accounts Payable
On behalf of our prestigious partner company, we are looking for
Slovenian speaker colleagues
who are interest in the field of finance and accounting.
Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities.
Providing an effective service to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
Understanding of procure to pay cycle
Timeliness & accuracy for processing of the invoices – receiving and validating invoices, posting of invoices, request for new vendors or for changing the vendors in a prompt and accurate manner
Account Reconciliations – reconcile & clear the vendor and other payables related accounts
Payment Processing – execute / check payment run, identify amendments / additions / removals if necessary and correspond with respective parties for approval purposes.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Intermediate Slovenian
- basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
- preferably some financial education
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- attention to details; ability to meet deadlines
- Multinational environment
- Long-term contract with great career opportunity
- Possibility to participate internal and external training