The main task of the R&D department is to develop components for electrified aviation, where the projects provide significant added value activities.
What kind of tasks will you have?
· As Senior Requirement Engineer (m/w) for innovative drive systems you create the requirements basis for hybrid electric drive systems (e.g. e-machines, power electronics, controls, power distribution, batteries and motors/generators) for aviation application in collaboration with customers and development teams
· You define the verification- and validation methods (V&V) for drive systems on the top system level
· You lead the V&V definition and approval meetings between development teams and customers
· You create the certification basis for the entire electric drive system for aviation application
· You analyze the system requirements and derive the requirements for individual equipment
· You define the means of compliance and the traceability for the requirements, e.g. tests, analysis, calculations, etc.
· You are the interface between project management, development teams, customer and test teams for V&V tasks
· You create procedures and generic solutions for the requirements engineering throughout all development teams
What makes you stand out?
· University education in e.g. electrical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or other natural sciences
· Broad experience in requirement engineering and project coordination
· Basic experience in electric and hybrid-electric drives
· Basic experience in quality- and problem management (e.g. 8D methods) and with safety-analysis (failure tree analysis (FTA), failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA))
· Good English language skills
What do we consider as an advantage?
· Knowledge in requirement management for electric and hybrid-electric drives
· Aviation industry experience
· Working experience with requirement engineering tools (DOORS, Polarion, etc.)
Why us ?
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
We build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.