HRSS EMEA Contact Center Support Analyst
Key Responsibilities / Felelősségi és tevékenységi körök:
- Accomplishes HRSS department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Handle basic employment related questions that are addressed upfront, and navigate customers in HR systems
- Direct customers to additional sources of information
- Perform basic troubleshooting and problem resolution within a short period of time
- Escalate issues to other HRSS teams as needed, as well as set customer expectations for follow-up (i.e. when to expect a follow-up contact and by whom)
- Manages daily case prioritization;
- Understands company, country and Business policies and procedures
- Supports projects, system launches and testing
- Monitors daily task list received from the Team Coordinator, SME or Direct Manager and makes sure all assigned task are done accurately and in a timely manner;
- Act as a go-to contact person to stakeholders and other teams within the HRSS organization;
- Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
Knowledge and Experience / Elvárt tudás és gyakorlat:
· Minimum 1 year of professional experience;
· Shared Services;
HR & Payroll.
Qualifications / Végzettség, képesítés:
· University level;
· Language certifications.
Skills / Képességek:
· Excellent written and oral communication skills;
· Strong analytical and details skills;
Excellent language skills.