- You will be the point of information for all the involved stakeholders
- You will work closely with business and senior management by creating strategies for effective and on-time hiring.
- Relationship management with internal stakeholders throughout the whole process
- Conduct weekly meetings with the Operations Heads and the Project Managers
- Relationship management with recruitment agencies throughout the whole process
- Vendor management: relationship management with job portals (including yearly contract renewal and negotiation, evaluation of vendors, review of new vendors)
- Ensure proper candidate management and candidate experience cycle in the attraction and recruitment process and appropriate follow-up
- You will be taking part in decision making and setting candidate priority (decision making in rejecting candidates after the HR interview based on objective evaluated reasons)
- Efficiently conduct salary negotiations with candidates and associates
- Sending out offer letters to the candidate.
- Decision making in prioritization of current openings for the Sourcing Specialist colleague (review and change on a daily and weekly base whenever needed)
- Informing and cooperation with all relevant stakeholders about candidate onboarding status as applicable.
- Ensure all joining formalities are as per as per legal requirements.
- You will be leading three amazing people, 1 Recruiter, 1 Sourcer and 1 onboarding coordinator.
- Coaches the team members based on need and ensures that they are having deepest possible knowledge about their own responsibility area
- Runs the performance management process for the team members
- Behaves as a role model for the team and represents the company values through actions
- Continuously driving the team to attain operational and personal excellence.
- Prepares strategies and budget calculations as applicable
- Effectively driving the adoption of new strategies with-in the team.
- Planning and driving execution of hiring plans with-in the team
- Understanding the requirements of the business
- Consultation on job feasibility for projects
- Continuous support and focus on market information regarding skill availability, the feasibility of fulfilling different positions with information regarding recruitment timeline and salary range
- Ensure that the recruitment process is followed by all the stakeholders involved in the selection process.
- Continuously working towards improving hiring methods, job positioning, process improvements & social media presence for enhancing candidate search & reach.
- Monitors and follow up that interviewers are eligible to represent the company during the selection process and they are trained to be professional interviewers
- Ensure that quality interview evaluation forms are in place by properly auditing them
- Ensure quality work and results of Sourcing Specialist (quality pre-screenings of Sourcing Specialist, quality phone interview evaluations forms of Sourcing Specialist, interview process properly followed and implemented by Sourcing Specialist, trackers properly updated with accurate data and in time by Sourcing Specialist)
Job fairs & Events in Attraction and Employer Branding and Communication
- Efficiently and professionally represent the company at job fairs and other Academic Interface Programme events if required (e.g. career days, career counseling for students, interview simulations, company visits, company presentations etc.)
- Participating in various external recruitment & HR events to create brand visibility and to adopt new-age hiring methods.
- Creating regular and ad-hoc reports related to position and candidate status whenever needed
- Daily maintenance and update of the recruitment database and the daily tracker (accurate data in time)
Other tasks, responsibilities
- Participating in meetings and trainings, including external conferences as well and implement learned best practices
- Participating in and providing information, data for audits when needed
- Run communication and information sharing sessions in the above-mentioned topic based on the need for the relevant audience (e.g. managers, all employees etc.)
- Other tasks that are related to the TAG Head position and are assigned by the Head of HR of TCS Hungary
- Back up TAG/RMG and other HR colleagues based on the HR team’s back up plan
- College or university degree
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good understanding of the recruitment process including sourcing, recruiting and hiring, and stakeholder management
- 4 to 7 years of experience in recruitment, IT recruitment desirable.
- Market competitive compensation package
- Language courses and training
- Global and diverse working environment
- On-site relax & gym rooms
- Volunteering, sport and employee events.