We are looking for full-time frontend developers to join our Budapest office.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, flexible, dedicated craftsman who care deeply about best practices. Developer at heart, able to code highly usable interfaces, and have immense respect for the end-user experience and an appreciation of design subtleties that need to be rendered as accurately as possible.
Our new frontend developer is someone who has:
- Thorough knowledge of HTTP & REST principles
- Experience with: responsive web design, one or more backend programming languages, version control
- The ability to take initiative and able to create new approaches to problems
- Good communication skills
- Good reading/writing skills in English
- College or University degree
Your responsibilities would include
- Designing websites from layout to function
- Creating visually appealing user-friendly sites following industry best practices
- Ensuring best user experience
- The position may include business trips
Bonus points if you have experience in
- Travel technology
- Working with high traffic websites
- CSS preprocessors (we use Sass)
- Automated browser and unit testing
- C#/.NET, Chai, Mocha, ES6, SPA and GIT.