Are you an enthusiastic senior C# full-stack developer, ready to take the next step in your career?
You like exciting projects, using new development technologies?
Interested in the telecommunications industry?
As a member of our team you will contribute to the continuous development, design, documenting and testing of the IT systems developed and operated by our telecommunications company.
We are offering
- professional challenges, inspiring, diverse tasks
- structured development process
- flexible working hours and home office days
- relaxed atmosphere, steady, supportive international team
- easily accessible modern office with good infrastructure
- complimentary coffee, fruits and snacks
Major responsibilities and tasks
- design and implement main modules independently
- cooperate in the software and database architecture design
- support the decision making processes by database analysis
- participate in the research of new technologies related to the system, present ideas for system improvements
- work closely with other colleagues of our DevOps team
- based on your experience, you might also have the possibility to take part in the design, development of the API, Library that supports our business software
Required qualifications and skills
- college or university degree
- at least 3-5-year experience as a software developer
- high level expertise in .NET framework and C# language
- knowledge of web applications and web services (ASP.NET, MVC, SOAP)
- familiarity with HTML, CSS
- proficiency in MSSQL database (design, scaling, optimizing queries)
- deep understanding of the Windows Operating Systems (services, APIs)
- independent problem-solving skills
- good command of English