C++ Developer- This is a position for an intermediate level experienced associate, who has a hands -on experience with C++ development on Linux environment plus having good experience in writing SQL queries. The associate will be a part of a development team working on applications responsible for Data processing. We are looking for a new member to work in a distributed team of bigger size sitting on multiple locations working in Agile Scrum methodology.
Development of applications using Kafka
- Development and maintenance of client applications based on specifications and requirements set by the client.
- Taking part of daily calls
- Proactively participate in development and L3 related tasks
L3 support of applications
- L3 support of the developed applications
- Look for propose possible improvements, analyze them and prepare and present POC for client.
- Relevant IT Industry Experience – 2-5 years
- Hands on Experience with C++, SQL, Linux, scripting
- Experience on working with large codebases
- Experience in the execution of certain tasks
- Working with Agile Methodology in complex application delivery cycles
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- Market competitive compensation package;
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas;
- Language courses and trainings;
- Global and diverse working environment;
- On-site relax & gym rooms;
- Volunteering, sport and employee events.