A web application developer with HTML5/ExtJS/CSS expertise and preferably with Java development experience is needed to work in Firm Risk Management IT team. The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience designing and building systems in a multi-tiered enterprise environment. Strong Web development experience and solid Java knowledge is essential. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required. Responsibilities will include working in a 3-5 member team developing, maintaining and supporting solutions using core Java, Spring, and DB2 UDB.
Reporting structure: Functionally and operationally to the TL/AM, functionally also to the client.
· Developing, maintaining and supporting solutions using core Java, Spring, and DB2 UDB Providing documentation and support for these applications.
· Liaising with users, Business Unit or participating teams to discuss requirements, tests, and solving upcoming issues are the
· During support to investigate the upcoming issues, root causes and also work on the possible short and long term fixes for these issues.
- 5+ years working with Java 8+, Spring, Web Services
- Database Design/Stored Procedure/SQL development (DB2 UDB, Oracle, Sybase etc.)
- Linux/Unix/ksh/Perl experience
- OO Design
- Good compensation package (Market competitive)
- Training opportunities
- Possibility to rotate to different assignments/technologies
- Global and diverse working environment