Backup & Storage System Administrator
One of the leading IT/Telco companies who delivers their services in a really high level and brings the benefits of public cloud into your data center to have an infrastructure that is flexible, automated, and easy to manage.
They combine the right mix of traditional IT, private cloud, and public cloud to achieve optimal workload placement. Their Applications Services helps the client to develop, manage and modernize apps to accelerate the digital transformation and business results.
We can say that this company is the world’s leading independent end to end IT services company who helps clients to harness the power of innovation to thrive on change.
Now they are seeking
Backup & Storage System Administrator.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Performs daily checks of Backup and/or Storage-SAN environments of our customers.
- Performs second and third-level support for service interruptions and restorations, advanced troubleshooting on systems like backup servers (HP, IBM, EMC, Veritas, PC Backup), Tape Libraries (Physical and Virtual) or EMC / HP / NetApp disk storage systems, Fiber Channel switches(Cisco, Brocade).
- Fulfills Backup and Storage requests (set up new backups, storage allocation, de-allocation, zoning, etc.)
- Performs disaster recovery and root cause analysis
- Forwards unresolved problems to vendor support for resolution.
- Monitors system backups and executes restores (single file restores, full system restores).
- Gathers reporting data and creates management/customer reports.
- Performs capacity, availability and failure trend analysis
- Works with ticketing-, change management-, incident management-, problem management tools.
- Supports audit of hardware & software (BUR & SAN).
- Escalating incidents, problems to the senior leadership.
- Tight collaboration with the people outside Hungary, other delivery units around the globe.
- Working based on the required SLA levels.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a systematic and logical manner
- Proactivity and team player attitude
- Demonstrates keen interest in continuous learning and professional development.
- Good English skills (both verbal and written)
- Customer focus
- Enjoying technical challenges
- Backup and Storage experience (HP, IBM, EMC, Brocade, Cisco, NetApp, Veritas, MIP, Pc Backup, HP Connected Backup)
- ITIL knowledge
- UNIX, Solaris, HPUX, AIX knowledge
- OVO monitoring knowledge
- Scripting skills
- IT Certifications in the area of Backup, Storage and Server Management technologies
- Degree in IT field
- German language
- Willingness to work in shifts (24x7 coverage)
- Remote working opportunity
- Working as employer or contractor/self-employed/freelancer colleague
- Competitive salary package
Senior Automatizált Szoftvertesztelő
System Engineer / Junior Architect
SAP Hybris Consultant
Image Distribution Specialist
Software Distribution Specialist
Cloud Infrastruktúra szakértő
Tűzfal üzemeltetési szakértő
IP Telefónia szakértő
Senior alkalmazás üzemeltető
Wintel System Administrator (L3)
Wintel System Administrator (L2)
Oracle adattárház (DWH) üzemeltető rendszergazda
IT Üzleti Elemző
vezető hálózati mérnök
Hálózati üzemeltetési szakértő