Our partner is looking for a talented Citrix Engineer (CVS & Apps Packing) to work in their group.
- The project using Citrix CVS for their workplace implementation.
- As a Citrix Engineer you will be part of a project which is operating a number of parallel independent development, integration testing, acceptance testing environments with separate releases, change windows and changing requirements on data mention, job scheduling and different integration and interfaces with other surrounding third-party systems.
- We need experts in CVS to support the project in implementing the solution and troubleshooting in difficult project phases.
- Participate in project assessment, software packaging, custom scripting
- Managing Company Citrix system and its other technologies
- Solve complex technical issues and develop customised solutions in deploying software applications to a diverse workstation environment
- Design and implement platform security
- Checking and controlling the server, and offering solutions to its problems
With enterprise-scale experience, you’ll demonstrate a structured approach to delivery with a focus on mitigating risks and safe delivery.
Education and Experience Required:
- 5-10 years in Citrix Workspace Suite / Application Packaging (or similar activities; CVS is a plus)
- 3+ years Program Management Experience
- 2nd and 3rd line technical support experience
- Ideally background in financial services (optional)
- Fluent English
- German Language (optional)
- Managing leveraged DB delivery resources in nearshore / facilitating the handover.
- Düsseldorf 3-4 d/week mandatory
- Remote working opportunity
- Working as employer or contractor/self-employed/freelancer colleague
- Competitive salary package
- Travelling option