Cloud Architect (with German)
One of the leading IT/Telco companies who delivers their services in a really high level and brings the benefits of public cloud into your data center to have an infrastructure that is flexible, automated, and easy to manage.
They combine the right mix of traditional IT, private cloud, and public cloud to achieve optimal workload placement. Their Applications Services helps the client to develop, manage and modernize apps to accelerate the digital transformation and business results.
We can say that this company is the world’s leading independent end to end IT services company who helps clients to harness the power of innovation to thrive on change.
Now they are seeking
(with German language)
Designing, administering and implementing Unix/Linux server architectures focusing on security and cloud solutions. Managing other technical team members and supervising the process of the execution.
Making active contact and having discussions with the customer;
Creating and maintaining high level, low level design documents and pre-sales documents.
- Deep knowledge of Unix/Linux Server Architecture
- Database Cluster Solutions (SQL/Oracle)
- Knowledge of cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure- and Intune)
- Cloud Architectures (e.g. Amazon Web Services), Virtual Private Cloud Solutions
- Web services
- High level Network Architecture Skills (LAN/WAN, Proxy Solutions, VPN, DMZ)
- Security Services
- Experience in designing, administering and implementing
- Experience in technical project management.
- Native Hungarian and Fluent German language knowledge in writing and speaking.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Customer focus.
- Remote working opportunity
- Working as employer or contractor/self-employed/freelancer colleague
- Competitive salary package
- Travelling option