Data Network Consultant
The Team: Contract Design Hub
Contract Type: Permanent
Work Schedule: Normal working hours
Home office opportunity: No
What you'll be doing:
As Senior Network Designer, you will be in charge of:
- Produce standardized or customized network designs in a range of areas and work on specific platform designs and/or customer solutions.
- Collaboratively work with other designers and engineers to resolve design and implementation issues and provide technical consultancy for large multinational customers.
- Work together or technically coordinate a global team of network designers.
- Delivering high quality network designs according to the project scope and schedule.
We'll also need to see these on your CV:
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements is a must
- Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service is a must
- Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals is a must
- The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience is an advantage
- Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision is a must
- Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation is an advantage
- Analytical approach in problem solving is a must
- Industrial accreditation (e.g. Cisco) at professional/expert level in ICT with special focus on networking is a must
- Expertise on pre-sales activities, planning and implementations across a wider range of ICT Infrastructure elements (security, wan optimization, load balancing etc.) is an advantage
- Experience in creating high quality technical designs, Customer facing proposals and detailed cost models is an advantage
- Interpret Customer needs, assessing the full requirements, identifying solutions to standard and non-standard requirements is a must
- Ability to explain difficult technical concepts to a variety of audiences is a must
- English on a conversational level is a must
- French on a conversational level is an advantage
- German on a conversational level is an advantage
- any European language on a conversational level is an advantage