- You will be responsible for controlling and reporting, forecasting of R&D projects
- You are responsible for the planning, controlling and reporting of cost centers (including calculation of hourly rates and productivity)
- In addition, your area of responsibility includes the commercial support of overall R&D planning, preparation, review and evaluation of business cases.
- You will support commercially the new developed products, with product calculations and ensuring value flows and market readiness.
- You will provide commercial support for the creation of license models/refinancing models.
- You have a commercial university degree
- You have 5-8 years of professional experience preferably in controlling
- You are used to working in international teams and with many interfaces
- You have the willingness to travel occasionally and would be open for a training period of 3-6 month in Germany
- You are very confident in using Excel, PowerPoint, and SAP and maybe you have an IT-affinity
- You are open for changes, solution-oriented and agile
- You enjoy working in a team, but also individually
- You are business fluent in English