Do you have good communication skills and a customer-oriented mindset? Are you motivated to work in a multilingual environment where you can use your language skills on a daily basis? If your answer to both questions is yes, perfect! We have the best opportunity for you here on our partner's site!
They are looking for Dutch speaking candidates who will work on animal healthcare service desk support.
- Provision of Level 1 support: Provision of information based on relevant product documentation, training materials and Quality System Documents (QSDs), FAQ data bases, SPC’s (Summary of Product Characteristics), package leaflets and material provided by the client
- Assists in training of other client dedicated Customer Response Executives Comparison of available source data with data entered in database, consistency check and completeness of data given in the different database fields of the AE
- Receive inbound calls, e-mails or report forms from current and potential customers, e.g. veterinarians, pharmacists, animal owners’ etc.as well as client’s personnel concerning medical inquiries, medical complaints, adverse events, product technical complaints, product return/refund or compensation
- Place outbound follow-up calls when required
- Answer questions about the product details, correct use of the product, authorized indication, expiry date, and provide medical information for the customers as provided for in the product documentation and training materials.
- Prepare and send/provide standard responses to costumers following their medical complaints or product technical complaints
- Assist customers with any issues with regard to the defined products and document any adverse event reported
Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics
Operates the respective client Customer Relationship Management system in order to obtain animal, costumer and product information and perform other necessary functions on the system in accordance with policies and regulations
- Should be a confident person and be willing to take calls
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills
- Fluent Dutch and English language
Our partner offers a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- language courses and trainings
- internal rotations
- on-site relax & gym rooms
- volunteering, sport and employee events