Our partner is a global leader in the banking sector which serves more than 200 million domestic, corporate, state and organizational clients worldwide. It was one of the first international shared service centers in Hungary, opening its doors in 2005, presently facilitating services for 95 countries on an international level.
- Process entitlement, compliance review requests and/or incident/change management handling for Company's global customer base within established support thresholds.
- Utilize key information security administration tools
- Support bulk customer requests for comparable granting of entitlements
- Conduct basic housekeeping tasks, such as inactivity maintenance. Perform manual entitlement review maintenance
- Perform ID provisioning such as developer and Admin IDs and basic Functional ID related processes
- Ensure adherence to pre-assigned SLO requirements for designated requests at a personal and team level.
- Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Participate on compliance conference calls and team meetings
- Implements already established security procedures within the framework of specific system assignments, focusing on the full scope of GIDA Service Catalog requirements for simple thru complex, multi-tiered applications
- Maintain excellent availability to achieve strong results
- Demonstrates basic understanding of Company Lean processes
- Understands the high-level principle behind Information Security concepts and policies; and applies / implements into day-to-day work
- Identifies potential compliance issues and raise to management attention
- Understands Service Delivery Process Controls and under supervision, participate in annual review of Process Control documents associated with specific systems assigned
- Understands Talent Management process and system. Knows how to develop action items to meet goals. Knows how to create a basic IDP (Individual Development Plan).
- Understands and meets deadlines for system inputs
- Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor or the functional head.
- Utilize Microsoft applications for creating and maintaining basic files
- Good command of English language (both verbal and written)
- Strong communications skills
- Being able to learn to use numerous different systems on a basic level
- Customer service orientation
- Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Proven use of discretion and judgment given the subject sensitivity of the work data
- Ability to manage multiple efforts and adjust priorities with evolving work efforts.
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Flexibility to work in various shifts
- Endure monotonous work
- Minimum High School Degree, however Bachelor's degree is an advantage
- Experience in an IT support or customer service role for non-degree (Bachelor or higher degree) holder is preferred
- SSCP/CISSP/ITIL/PMP/Company Lean certificate is advantage
- Operational Effectiveness
- Customer Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Effective Communications
- Proactive problem-solving attitude
· Basic knowledge of any of the mentioned platforms (For Databases: Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase, Teradata, MongoDB; for Enterprise Systems: IBM RACF, CA TopSecret, AS/400, Stratus, Tandem, Unisys, VMS systems; for Wintel: Active Directory, Wintel NAS servers; for Unix: Unix OS, LDAP)
- Freedom to succeed in a dynamic environment: creative and innovative ideas are encouraged and recognized
- A positive and inclusive work environment in which diversity and cross-regional work-streams are key components
- An environment conducive to developing supervisory/leadership/presentation skills and build a professional network across the organization globally
- Hybrid (office / home office) presence
Payables Accounting Analyst
Senior Officer - National Society Engagement and HR Capacity Building
Administrator of process documentation
Senior Mainframe Administrator
HR Applications Support Specialist
Project Finance Officer
Finance Support Assistant
Kiemelt ügyfélkapcsolati koordinátor
Service Management Consultant
SAP Roles and Authorization Manager
Senior PMO Specialist
Identity & Access Manager
Innovative Enterprise Architect
Senior Talent Sourcing Partner