If you :
- have a pharmaceutical/biosciences/healthcare university degree,
- you can, and like to speak in English at least in an intermediate level
- interested in pharmacology and willing to gain experience in a multinational environment (relevant experience not required, but an advantage)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU.
- Manage and raise safety queries within the required timeframe
- Perform all activities within the required timeframes to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with Medical Advisors with regards to adverse event capturing, seriousness, or company causality assessment.
- compliance with client and business policies and procedural documents.
- completion of basic training and team-specific training (on category A (and B)cases)in case handling.
- Begin and complete the process for competency sign off on category A (and B) cases.
- Before sign off, perform the initial phase of the case handling process, including the triage activity and uploading adverse event source documents into the safety database.
- After sign off, enter initial and follow-up information for adverse event case reports of category A (and B) cases into the safety database, using data interpretation, coding, and writing skills in accordance with the effective process instructions, SOPs and OPIs to ensure data consistency and compliance to high data quality standards.
- Full time Home Office
- Continuous professional growth
- Multinational environment
- Language courses
- On-site relax & gym rooms