Responsible for fulfilling security maintenance related requests in all banking applications and other systems, which have security module. Provide core customer service support regarding the targeted applications and systems. This position requires the individual to operate within a team environment and work closely with other groups within the business and throughout Our Partner.
· Process entitlement, compliance review requests and/or incident/change management handling for Our Partner’s global customer base within established support thresholds.
· Utilize key information security administration tools
· Support bulk customer requests for comparable granting of entitlements
· Conduct basic housekeeping tasks, such as inactivity maintenance. Perform manual entitlement review maintenance
· Perform ID provisioning such as developer and Admin IDs and basic Functional ID related processes
· Ensure adherence to pre-assigned SLO requirements for designated requests at a personal and team level.
· Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
· Participate on compliance conference calls and team meetings
· Implements already established security procedures within the framework of specific system assignments, focusing on the full scope of GIDA Service Catalog requirements for simple thru complex, multi-tiered applications
· Maintain excellent availability to achieve strong results
· Demonstrates basic understanding of Our Partner's Lean processes
· Understands the high-level principle behind Information Security concepts and policies; and applies / implements into day-to-day work
· Identifies potential compliance issues and raise to management attention
· Understands Service Delivery Process Controls and under supervision, participate in annual review of Process Control documents associated with specific systems assigned
· Understands Talent Management process and system. Knows how to develop action items to meet goals. Knows how to create a basic IDP (Individual Development Plan). Understands and meets deadlines for system inputs
· Utilize Microsoft applications for creating and maintaining basic files
· Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity.
· Proven use of discretion and judgment given the subject sensitivity of the work data
· Ability to manage multiple efforts and adjust priorities with evolving work efforts.
· Good command of English language (both verbal and written)
· Strong communications skills
· Analytical and detail oriented