Our multinational client is looking for a KPI Expert to support a drug safety project.
- Create daily and weekly Case Handling Process update reports
- Prepare advanced search reports in Sapphire and Business Objects reports based on inputs from TL, SME, PL, PM
- Ensure compliance with global and local procedural documents and local implementation of the client and internal policies, processes, and procedures
- Perform all activities within the required timeframes to ensure regulatory compliance
- Feedback errors found in expedite and non-expedited cases to team leaders
- Ensure the development of the project
- Establish a well-developed customer relationship through the Safety Operations Regulatory Compliance (SORC) team
- Complete performance data check and assessment
- Perform internal quality check
- Perform post-closure quality and process control on closed cases
- Perform compliance data evaluation
- Qualified to degree level in bio-sciences or an appropriate healthcare or pharmaceutical industry background.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- An understanding of the principles and concepts associated with the Patient Safety case-handling process, including regulatory reporting requirements for single case expedited reporting and periodic updates.
- Patient Safety policies, processes, and procedures knowledge.
- User-level IT knowledge or above
- 2+ years of experience in Pharmacovigilance
- Relevant degree
Regulatory Metadata Coordinator
Study Data Lead
Pharmaceutical Regulatory Submission Project Leader
Senior Controller for Hungary - Insurance/Banking
Payables Accounting Analyst
Change Management Consultant
Talent Development Head
Resource Management Group Lead
Junior (GIDA) Operator
Financial Reporting Senior Analyst
Senior Automation Development Analyst and Coordinator
Fin Solutions Sr. Analyst