Our partner is a globally recognised company that provides a wide range of IT and business services to clients worldwide. It is highly committed to digital innovation and business efficiency, and has a highly skilled team to help its partners achieve their business goals. With decades of experience and extensive knowledge, they achieve excellent results in their projects and deliver outstanding quality services.
- Develop using Java, Spring, cloud/hybrid cloud technologies (Azure, OpenShift)
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software solutions
- Work with the business analysts to fully understand the business requirements and assure that the project deliverables are fulfilling these
- Perform code reviews
- Plan, coordinate and execute project activities to ensure timely completion
- Develop best practices to improve productivity and utilize programming principles, tools, and techniques to write solution codes
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Coordinating with the team during project development
- Implementing best practices and coding standards
- Coordinate the design and development based on given specifications
- Take part in defining development, test, release, design and branch strategies and processes
- Act as a role model for developers
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Strong Java background, accumulating at least 5 years of experience in an enterprise environment
- High level knowledge of core Java
- Extensive knowledge in Java enterprise or related technologies (Java EE, Spring)
- Practical experience in software integration into an Enterprise environment
- Basic experience in database development
- Demonstrated experience with software development life cycle methodologies, including agile
- Analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working independently, but has experience working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, oral, and written
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new technologies and tools
- Affinity working with Scala
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
Skills / experience:
- Backend development
- Microservices architecture
- Understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Web Services: REST, SOAP
- Messaging – AMQP protocol
- Security protocols, -services
- Frontend development experience is a plus (Spring MVC or Angular)
- Advanced English is a must
- German language skill is a plus
- Professional growth
- Big enterprise environment
Junior IT Support
International Global Procurement Specialist
Engineering Recruitment Specialist
Business Administration Manager
Balance Sheet Management Supervisor