Marketing Interns are responsible for helping the Marketing Manager complete tasks such as preparing marketing proposals, surveying customers and researching consumer trends.
A great Marketing Intern must be driven and motivated to learn more about a career in marketing. They should have effective organizational abilities, as they’re regularly assigned tasks that involve filing and sorting through documents. Marketing Interns must also be great at multitasking to handle the many administrative items they’re expected to complete on the job each day.
They must also have a basic understanding of technology and common social media platforms. This helps them better understand how to create and publish different marketing campaigns. Great verbal and written abilities are preferred as well, since many Marketing Interns are responsible for creating basic social media content pieces.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, including continuing education of new marketing tactics and tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate complex research into common language
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools associated with them
- Familiarity with consumer psychology and buying habits
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Organization and time management skills
- Excel and Power Point proficiency
- You are proactive, take initiative and work independently
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious and flexible
- If we see results, we don’t mind not seeing you - Remote working
- We love what you know, let’s make you know more - Excellent learning opportunities
- We’ve seen The Office, and we’ve learned our lesson - Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- The more, the merrier - Friendly and welcoming work environment. A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated
- Always a step ahead of the others - Competitive salary and benefit package with private health insurance