Our widely known multinational client is looking for a Medical Consultant.
- have Medical degree
- have the ability to present and critically discuss clinical data in both internal and external discussions
- have the ability to evaluate, interpret and synthesize scientific data
- experienced in the Medical field
- willing to work in a multinational environment in English
- interested in medicine and pharmaceuticals
We are looking for you!
- Resolve queries relating to drug coding and AE coding in MedDRA
- Provide help in constructing medically sound narratives and in defining the content of the PSUR comment
- Provide medical expertise and judgment throughout the case-handling process with medical review of individual cases.
- Ensure compliance with global and local procedural documents.
- Maintain knowledge of the marketed drug currently under litigation.
- Determine medically important events.
- Solve the medical queries during the case handling by case handlers.
Drug Development/Patient Safety experience obtained while working in industry and/or academia
- drug safety & clinical development and ICH/GCP principles
- US and EU pharmacovigilance regulatory requirements
- pharmacovigilance practices, particularly in relation to signal detection and evaluation.