- Author Company Clinical comment (CCC) for required cases that are Suspected Unexpected Serious Adverse Reaction (SUSAR).
- Review the medical sense of the case and ensure that the company's point of view is accurately reflected.
- Serve as a point of contact for all Products related queries.
- Edit the Periodic Report Comment, if applicable, directly within the Periodic Report Comment field in the Patient Safety database.
- Detail any follow-up information that is required and not already noted within the Query Manager in the Patient Safety database.
- Review the company causality assessment provided by Medical Advisor.
- Maintain knowledge of the marketed drug currently under litigation.
- Support Medical advisor activity as and when required.
- Full time Home Office
- Exposure to work with one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world and support them in development of new medicine
- Continuous professional growth
- Language courses
- 1 year fixed term contract.
Sr.Patient Safety Specialist (Pharma)
Business Development Manager
Head Of Production
Pharma Team Leader
Junior (GIDA) Administrator
Junior IT Business Analyst