If yes, read on, we have a great opportunity for you to support one of the world’s most prestigious pharma companies. You will be part of a 100+ multicultural team, working to help create a new drug that helps humankind live freely. We are recruiting for a new project in Pharmacovigilance, which is a relatively new business area in Hungary; this will be a great chance for you to become more competitive on the job market after this one year project. We want to help you develop your career in a global environment while contributing to health safety.
Your primary objective will be to meet and exceed set targets through managing operational performance, attendance and quality of services delivered by each Team Member within his/her team.
- Life science-related studies
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Good knowledge of Windows OS, Microsoft Office applications
- Overall 3 – 4 years of experience
- you will contribute to the development of a new drug so that our client can provide the best care for their customers
- you will have the opportunity to work with one of the Top 10 Pharma company partners.
- you can use your knowledge and skills in the area of Pharmacovigilance – Drug Safety (The branch of pharmacology focused on detecting, assessing, understanding and preventing long- and short-term adverse effects of medicines.), and its regulations
- home office.
- 1 year fixed-term contract