The primary objective of the Project Leader is to meet and exceed set targets through managing operational performance, attendance, and quality of services delivered by each Team within his/her project.
- Responsible for leading a team of up to 75 FTE at a minimum whether it is single/ multiple accounts
- Overall in-charge of day-to-day activities under his/her span of control.
- Provide technical expertise to the project team.
- Overseeing activities of direct reports.
- Escalation point for clients on operational delivery
- Manage and coordinate across sub-processes.
- Provide regular status reports on budget recognition of the project to the Project Manager.
- Documentation of all project-related activities.
- Acts as PI agent identifies opportunities for improvement, and drives implementation of tangible opportunities
- Ensure that projects are completed within budget constraints and as per agreed timelines.
- Participate in recruitment and selection of team members.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with primary contacts at Client teams to ensure the satisfactory progress of project work and timely resolution of issues.
- Maintain regular client connections to know the pulse of process & customers expectations
- People-focused manager encourages and develops talents
- Host regular team meetings, one ones and feedback sessions with the direct reports
- Consciously manage the development and carrier aspirations of the associates
- Pro-active performance management
- Ensure that associates understand the organizational goals and the unit strategy
- Monitor the performance of the project team continuously
- Identify critical resources and create a succession plan
- Provide all necessary information to HR deployment to ensure legal compliance
- 100% compliance concerning Corporate & client security policies
- College or University Degree
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- 1-2 years of People management experience
- Overall 5-9 years of relevant domain experience (preferred)
- 1-2 years in Project Management experience in a similar field preferred
- Relevant Degree
- Home Office
- Continues professional growth
- Language courses
- Multinational environment
- Exciting Projects
Regulatory Metadata Coordinator
Study Data Lead
Purchasing Coordinator/Inventory Analyst - telco
Product and Business Development Specialist
Pharmaceutical Regulatory Submission Project Leader
Financial Accountant - German Speaking
Senior Controller for Hungary - Insurance/Banking
ISA Governance - Junior Project Coordinator
Payables Accounting Analyst
Junior HR Specialist
Change Management Consultant