- Responsible for quality and timely end-to-end processing of non-PO invoices and PO invoices. Matching PO invoices to Purchase Orders and managing Purchase Order exceptions. Work closely with Procurement Operations to resolve any PO related issues.
- Responsible for quality and timely settlement of all CTE employee expense claims.
- Responsible for dealing with queries and complaints from external and internal customers in relation to Invoices and employee expenses. Follow up on customer queries as appropriate and check resolution details to ensure customer satisfaction with the response. Properly handle or forward escalations further.
- Troubleshoot Invoice and Employee Expense problems, provide solution for processing issues, and interface with technical support to resolve systematic problems
- Ensure that all Invoices and employee expenses processed are compliant to Our Partner’s group policies and procedures, and relevant external requirements.
- Ensure that accuracy and correctness of invoice elements are always checked before processed, including but not limited to: supplier details, address, tax calculations, currency and amount etc.
- Ensure TAX calculation (Withholding tax and VAT treatment) on invoice is always checked for correctness and tax codes are properly applied during invoice processing.
- Support Procure to Pay (P2P) implementation efforts and future process conversion projects including UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Accountable for MIS reporting related to AP activities as per requested by manager
- Assist in audit and compliance efforts for department according to manager instructions; including risk review, Self-Assessment, COB/business monitoring and documentation of policies and procedures.
- Maintain the expected level of knowledge related to Accounts Payable processes and supporting applications including but not limited to Oracle AP and Concur.
- Responsible for execution of Funds Transfers as defined in the respective procedures using Our Partner’s Payment Systems. Having appropriate level of understanding of SWIFT and IBAN standards, that is necessary for performing the job
- Minimum 12 months continuous employment, regardless of the field
- Advanced written and spoken English, advanced written Polish
- Basic command of MS Suite
- Accuracy, attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, with short deadlines
- Communication skills - able to use various communication channels, shape their message in understandable and appropriate manner
- Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information
- Understands and adopts the control requirements
- Expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical and procedural experience and will be guided by precedents
Impact / Accountability
- Works under limited supervision, based on desktop procedures
- Basic stakeholder management skills
- Ownership & accountability
- Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided
- Limited but direct impact on the performance of own team and peers
Leadership / Management
- Leads by example, demonstrates work culture in line with Our Partner's Leadership Standards
- Integrity & Ethics
- Proven ability to interact effectively with diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Basic College (BA) or (BS) preferred
- Professional Supply Chain qualification is desirable
- Hebrew language knowledge