Responsible for daily transaction processing; ensuring that all items are handled in a controlled and compliant manner according to all internal policies and procedures, and external rules and regulations.
The Resource Management Organization (RMO) supports the end-to-end supplier lifecycle process, from supplier risk assessment, through competitive bidding and selection to contracting and payment. The RMO organization’s purpose is to ensure we manage our supply chain in an efficient and standardized manner through all stages of the supplier lifecycle, leveraging Our Partner’s scale to optimize the supply chain while ensuring rigorous controls. The TPU provides operational support, process guidance, and quality assurance and quality control oversight to businesses across Our Partner, leveraging a central utility infrastructure, standardized processes and operating procedures in order to execute robust risk management activities throughout the third-party management life cycle
• Facilitate Our Partner's businesses’ ongoing compliance with Third Party Management requirements outlined in Our Partner's policies and standards
• Perform pre-contract due diligence and post-contract ongoing monitoring activities based on specific third-party risk profile, country, and / or business requirements
• Monitor reports to ensure third-party management policy required pre-contract due diligence and post-contract ongoing monitoring is carried out by responsible and / or accountable parties
• Review third-party records across Our Partner's systems to ensure accuracy of data and supporting artifacts
• Facilitate and coordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) Ensure timely completion and updates to third-party related risk information based on required frequency; track outstanding items for follow-up
• Responsible for quality and timely processing of third party related requests, activities.
• Engage with Third Party Officers (TPOs) as well as Sector and Regional Risk teams as necessary
• Engage with Business Stakeholders and Suppliers while completing third party controls
• Execute common, standardized third-party risk management processes, managed centrally by the TPU, including gathering documentation and third-party artifacts, researching third-party information, and inputting data into relevant repositories.
• Ensure high-level of Customer interaction and satisfaction • Responsible for adaptation to new business processes/procedures.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities
• May occasionally provide informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members
• Cross-train on primary responsibilities of peers to serve as a back-up when needed (where applicable) Complete additionally any other tasks in connection with the role but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
• Min. 12 months employment in multinational / shared service environment OR 2 years regardless of the field
• Basic command of MS Suite
• Advanced written and spoken English
• Advanced written and spoken in one of the following languages: French OR Polish OR Italian
• Accuracy, attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure, with short deadlines
• Communication skills - able to use various communication channels, shape their message in understandable and appropriate manner
- Home office
- Opportunity to go perm employee