Our partner is the world's largest humanitarian network, which has been carrying out its activities successfully around the world for more than 100 years. They are continuously working on further succession with the help of a dedicated workforce, so their Digitalization and IT Department is now expanding to further support global projects and core activities.
- Map, review, harmonize the national grading structures. Create a comprehensive regional database.
- Work closely with the Global Senior Officer, Job Design and Rewards on international position classifications.
- Oversee the grading of all positions for Budapest-based and other Europe Regional staff and delegates, ensuring that all positions are classified using the same methodology and in respect of internal equity.
- Proactively support efforts to ensure that managers and staff are informed and trained in the job classification and remuneration principles and effectively advise and support them in carrying out discussions as needed, addressing cases, and providing out-of-the-box solutions to address them.
- Proactively provide advice and guidance to managers, staff, HR team members to identify staff needs and the best way to develop job descriptions.
- Review job classification requests for national positions and recommend solutions for the gradings while ensuring absolute confidentiality, integrity, and consistency.
- Act as a regional focal point for compensation management.
- Develop techniques for compiling, preparing, and presenting data.
- Map of the current national compensation policies and practices in the Europe Region.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation practices, work closely with HR focal points, finance department and management to understand the as-is situation and challenges. Recommend changes that are cost-effective and consistent with market trends, regional strategy, and global organization objectives.
- Develop a comprehensive and sustainable pay policy and related guidelines for the Europe Region and Global Service Centre offices to ensure national staff remuneration is fair and consistent across the Region and are in line with the global Company strategies and local legislation.
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data.
- Oversee the participation in salary surveys and monitor salary survey data to ensure compensation objectives are achieved.
- Support HR
- Manage and oversee the annual review
- Harmonize the annual review for national staff in the Europe Region and Global Services Centre.
- Develop guidelines, templates, communication materials, disseminate conduct presentations and training to the HR team and managers.
- Support the Finance department
- Design metrics to generate valuable information and facilitate decision making HR remuneration policies and systems, and other HR tools
- Conduct random quality assurance checks and audits on remuneration and benefits-related activities. Contribution to the building of an effective, high-quality HR team
- Contribute to the continued improvement of regional HR metrics and their tracking to generate valuable information and facilitate decision making.
- Be actively involved in broader projects and policy development activities and contribute to wider process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure support in registering and updating master data in the organization’s HR systems.
- University degree in HR or related field. A combination of a first-level university degree and extensive relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Demonstrated HR professional experience in a multicultural, n international, matrix organization (IO, NGO, corporate)
- At least 3 years Compensation and benefits or related role experience
- Understanding of and experience of working with the International Federation/ICRC and/or the RCRC National Societies.
- Extensive knowledge of benefits and compensation programs, policies, procedures, and applicable legislation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural and cross functional environment
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Well-developed networking and relationship management abilities.
- Excellent diplomatic, influencing skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Respect for diversity; Integrity; Professionalism; Accountability
- Professional HR qualification.
- Good command of another Company official language (French, Spanish or Arabic). Hungarian is an asset.
- international working environment
- prestigious organization and high maintenance staff
- possibility of development - towards Global functions
Payables Accounting Analyst
Talent Attraction Sourcing and Identification Specialist
IT Consultant Financial Accounting
HR Applications Support Specialist
Defekt menedzser (tesztmenedzser)
Global Mobility Partner
PMO specialst - Scheduler
Senior Officer - National Society Engagement and HR Capacity Building
Senior Officer - Compensation and Benefits
Intermediate/Senior Business Analyst
Sourcing Intermediate Analyst
Credit Risk Associate
Risk Analyst (French or German)
Senior Logistics Specialist
Accounts Payables Representative
Administrator of process documentation