- qualified to degree level in life sciences or appropriate healthcare or pharmaceutical industry background
- have a minimum 2 years of relevant experiences
- interested in pharmacovigilance
- have at least intermediate English knowledge
- have a good eye for details
Do not hesitate to apply!
- Ensure compliance with global and local procedural documents and local implementation of the policies, procedures, and processes.
- Provide training sessions for new co-workers, perform QRE, other project-related ad-hoc tasks
- Enter initial and follow-up information for individual adverse event case reports of higher business value onto the global Patient Safety database, using data interpretation, coding,and writing skills in accordance with the current Data Entry Process Instructions and associated SOPs and OPIs, to ensure consistency of case entry and high data quality standards
- Multinational environment
- Full time home office
- Exposure to work with one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world and support them in development of new medicine
- Continuous professional growth
- Language courses
- On-site relax room and gym