Our multinational client is one of the biggest players in the energy industry. Join them and support the Business Development activities in the region!
- Responsible for mid-term and long-term growth as well as the profitability of the company.
- Coordinates the business development of the departments Europe and Africa.
- Investigates markets, trends and related requirements.
- Conducts portfolio gap analyses and feed your insights back into the R&D road map.
- Develops marketing strategies for products, market segments and countries.
- Elaborates market characteristics, determine the competitive situation and develop business strategies to address them.
- Supports our countries in technical and commercial matters and facilitate strategy implementation.
- Shapes and develops our controlling and reporting landscape by defining key performance indicators, designing measurement systems and transforming business data into insights.
- Gets the opportunities to develop and prepare yourself for the future steps of your career.
- Degree in engineering or science, preferably electrical engineering field.
- Several years of experience in business and strategy development, consulting or sales.
- Knowledge about automation technology, preferentially in the energy and/or oil and gas sector and in developments in the field of digitalization.
- Familiarity with or get used quickly to the latest tools for customer relationship management, business intelligence and data analytics.
- Skilled in development of meaningful reports and presentations.
- Fluency in English.
- Self-reliance, flexibility and target orientation.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Openness for changes, solution-orientation and agility.
- Ability to work in a team, but also individually.
- Additional proficiency in economics or marketing.
- German and any further languages.