Client Capabilty Lead
Our partner is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Our partners serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries.
The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
We are looking for candidates for this position:
Client Capability Lead
- Working as part of the Account Support Team (AST) for a large energy supplier (customer), the WPS WSM CCL will be the single point of contact for E2E delivery of Workplace Management Services which include Image Management and Deployment, Technical Desktop Infrastructure services (GPO, Logon script etc.), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure services, Software Packaging and Deployment and Software Distribution Infrastructure maintenance. The environment includes over 12000 Client machines and over 300 associated infrastructure servers spread across 15 countries and over 200 Sites supporting over 200 Business Units.
- Managing a virtual team of resources in multiple countries the CCL is responsible for the day to day fulfillment of contracted managed client services under the Managed Workplace Tower.
- He will be required to work in close co-operation with the MWS Delivery lead, Field & Service Desk CCL’s and MWP account delivery teams in the design, change and run towers, the delivery leads from the above mentioned competencies, and designated customer contacts.
- Develops and nurtures senior management or executive level relationships with the account and customer
- Owns customer operational relationship: develops & nurtures to excellent customer satisfaction
- Understands customer at local, country, region & WW level to analyze delivery requirements & contribute to customer strategic business plan
- Develops strategies and processes with the customer in areas such as performance metrics and measure, escalation change management and communication.
- Principle contact for operational & tactical issues representing delivery of all services (all functions) to the customer: manages customer expectations by developing performance metrics & reporting, escalation management & communication plan
- Owns cost target commitments for all service delivery requirements developing, implementing & monitoring expense controls
- Ability to effectively and proactively manage risk for high to very high risk projects
- Leads cross functional team including 3rd party vendors to ensure performance goals are met for all in scope services across all towers: identifying & analyzing gaps to develop &
- implement corrective actions plans
- Develops & leads delivery organizations to timely, cost effective delivery of SLA requirements identifying & recommending optimization while managing scope, resources & coordination
- Develops & manages account service delivery plan. Contributes to strategic account plan
- Consults in presales & change order negotiations, representing & approving delivery capability & cost solution
- Ability to build & manage strong customer relationship at the senior level
Knowledge & skills:
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills: ability to negotiate, influence, and work creatively, collaboratively, and constructively.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Good communication skills on technical and management level
- Customer oriented ability to understand customers’ needs and develop appropriate solutions.
- Proven experience in the leadership of complex IT projects and in the analysis of customer requirements; as well as the development and documentation of solution and operation concepts.
- Solid experience in WPS WSM environment with SCCM, Flexera Workflow Manager, Flexera Adminstudio, MSI concepts, VMWARE etc. (software management related technologies)
- Good knowledge of security principles
- Good knowledge of Windows based client setup
- Good Knowledge of IT Service management.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Good knowledge of Workplace Management Services design principles
- MS Certifications/WPS WSM related certifications is a plus
- Bachelor/Master's degree or equivalent experience is a
- Ability to understand & analyze an issue or problem to develop & implement a corrective action plan