Through self-directed activities act as a liaison between clients and technical groups, using superior communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate requirements.
Apply industry-leading expertise to recommend and coordinate the development, enhancement, and maintenance of a client’s business systems, processes, and products using high-maturity methods, processes and tools. Combine industry expertise with an advanced understanding of information technology to develop innovative business solutions.
Influence the strategic direction of clients and their industry.
Lead analysis teams on large projects.
Lead requirements management and change management processes.
Direct development of visualization, and user experience elements of solution design.
Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to manage scope, schedule, budgets and expectations.
Lead business studies and present study results to company and client senior management.
Lead proposals, feasibility studies, and new business development activities.
Leverage industry knowledge and client relationships to assess the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment and to identify new business opportunities.
Define and direct process improvement activities within Company and training of peers and clients.
· Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Main Responsibilities:
· Define and communicate strategic process decisions and plans, program status, and issues and workarounds in order to achieve alignment with the top level of the business, function, or regions.
· Lead internal or external programs with significant complexity and risk, provide feedback on programs, and conducts post-project evaluations.
· Represent the needs of the business, function, or regions on an ongoing basis to drive process improvements.
· Collaborate with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of significant complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
· Lead efforts to utilize standard project management and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches.
· Identify the need for new processes as well as significant improvements to major processes and drive their development and implementation.
Global Functional Specialization
· Support drive of channel revenue through globalized Incentives programs and process development.
· Anticipate and define future business requirements for Channel Data and Incentives. Define metrics and generate analysis to identify target opportunities.
· Drive globalization, simplification and automation of current and new processes and requirements for Channel Data and Incentives (incl. minimization of manual interventions and disputes) through people, process and technology development.
· Deploy new processes and requirements for Channel data and Incentives.
· Monitor and control partner compliance.
· Coordinate with Business Service and regional teams to ensure end to end accountability for Channel Incentives processes and requirements.
· Approve processing of complex Channel Data and Incentives.
· Support escalation path for exceptions, rejections and disputes. Regional Functional Specialization
· Provide functional SME capability to drive and improve the application of data driven capabilities through rigorous management of Channel Data and Incentives processes.
· Develop regional knowledge and expertise to drive global relevance.
· Develop integrated approach to channel incentives through BU collaboration and planning efforts.
· Drive the end to end channel incentives process and communicate required support for tools/infrastructure supporting regional channel incentives.
· Anticipate new regulatory requirements or regional changes affecting the operation.
· Provide support for regions participating in channel incentives activities. Align with BU on Partner requirements to provide high level insight and analysis.
· Business engagement to articulate partner trends and pipeline opportunities.
- Typically a Bachelor’s or Master’ degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of related experience.
- IIBA CBAP (or equivalent) certification obtained.
- Ideally, recognized industry-certification.
- Other European language
- 5+ years experience
- Project Management