SwiconGroup has been one of the leading members of the Hungarian IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania . At our Budapest-based, creative company we are using industry standard methodologies and leading-edge technologies to deliver top-notch business solutions for our clients. Our main activities include outsourcing, headhunting and other HR services, along with creative application development and software operation. Our motto is innovation, novelty and responsibility. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners. SwiconGroup completed several product development projects in the past 5 years, worth 2 million euros, proving our proactive and innovative approach. We were granted 650.000 euros EU support for our product development projects. Thanks to the successful operation of our three branches, we are able to optimize our resources to the maximum extent. Our clients do take advantage of the corporate synergies based on experiences and business deals.
The Special Pricing Analyst performs his activities in a European multicultural environment and administrates operational processes and systems by providing assistance to sales representatives, clients, partners and/or commercial groups
The Special Pricing Analyst is part of the sales operations team and covers a variety of responsibilities such as:
• Acts as single point of contact for sales team and sales organization in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa) in terms of assistance and support in operating special price requests according to agreed procedures and regulations.
• Provides support to the sales team and / or sales operations on the special pricing process using all the communication (written, verbal).
• According to the required quality standards, validates requests from customers, partner / support partners, sales representatives and / or trade groups, respecting the agreed deadline;
• Validates and / or creates and coordinates standard and non-standard requests for a well-defined customer list by verifying and validating the accuracy of request data through internal systems and documentation to enable customers to order the products at the agreed prices.
• Creates or verifies profitability analyzes and scenarios to determine the most profitable promotion of promotional products for each application in the specially priced process; if an offer is not in compliance with the rules and documentation in place, the price request is refused and a less aggressive price is required
• Check whether the prices, discounts and other data are correct according to the process documentation in place, and have or require in electronic format the necessary approvals for processing requests;
• Is aware of and correctly applies EMEA pricing policies and processing rules (policies and rules agreed at EMEA level) to approve the agreed profitability plan
• Is aware of the promotions, reductions and other information necessary for the processing of applications in the system to be able to approve correctly and not violate the audit rules
• Verifies and validates the justification of the special price request and aligns it with the activity code to register correctly in the system.
• Prepare activity reports to record monthly incoming requests.
• Prepare reports for the activity performed whenever requested by the direct manager.
• Ensure excellent collaboration within the team and with the other departments with which they interact during the process, with internal and external clients
Training and communication
• Attend all required trainings and provide feedback, information and recommendations in support of training improvements
• Be familiar with company policies and procedures (general knowledge of company strategy and culture, roles and processes within the operations organization, product portfolio)
• May deliver or assist in delivering trainings and/or presentations on Special Pricing function or general business issues
• Act as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
• Ensure transparency of information, by properly documenting and storing on Share Point the information of public interest.
• Responsible to care for and secure the department’s equipment under his/her ownership during the duration of his/her employment
• Ensure proper backup and handover during vacation and other absence
• Apply Control & Quality policies to ensure policies and audit requirements are met
• Respect confidentiality and private information policies
• Responsible for ensuring the personal conduct as in keeping with client's standards of business conduct while representing client.
• Respects the specifications of the Internal Order Regulations
• Perform additional activities assigned by managers
2-3 years work experience.
Bachelor degree or in course of obtaining.
Fluency in English.
Supported country’s language fluency: Italian
Strong communication skills.
Focus on customer
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere