SwiconGroup has been one of the leading members of the Hungarian IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. At our Budapest-based, creative company we are using industry standard methodologies and leading-edge technologies to deliver top-notch business solutions for our clients. Our main activities include outsourcing, headhunting and other HR services, along with creative application development and software operation. Our motto is innovation, novelty and responsibility. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners. SwiconGroup completed several product development projects in the past 5 years, worth 2 million euros, proving our proactive and innovative approach. We were granted 650.000 euros EU support for our product development projects. Thanks to the successful operation of our three branches, we are able to optimize our resources to the maximum extent. Our clients do take advantage of the corporate synergies based on experiences and business deals.
The Account Operations Support Manager works within a European, multicultural and fast moving business environment, supporting Sales Operations, Business Units (shorten BU) and Sales Force within the area of Account and Catalogue Management and Maintenance.
He/she is located in the EMEA Direct Operations team and has a wide variety of responsibilities, including but not limited to the following:
INTEGRATED FINANCING AND DIRECT LEASING MANAGEMENT
· Is accountable for Ad-hoc Reporting for Lease management
- Asset tracking per Serial number (S/N) for all deployment sites
- Send notifications 3 months prior and 1 month prior to end of lease
- Shipped vs. delivered reconciliation reports
- Revenue reconciliation reports for monthly invoicing of HW and Services deployed
· Support Customer AOM (Sales Ops PM) in managing Early Termination / Buy out
- Fill in special form for FS for early returns for each S/N
- Review contractual clauses to calculate the associated customer fees
- Instruct Contract Management Operations (CMO) team on how to adjust customer monthly invoices
· Support Customer AOM (Sales Ops PM) in managing Disposal / End of Lease
- Fill in special form for FS for each return with all impacted S/N
- Ensure customer readiness for return and arrange pick-up with and FS
- Manage escalations and extra fees coming from FS for returned assets (FS reserves 2 months after pick-up of old devices to do an inventory check)
- Follow-up with customer to receive PO to cover any potential FS logistic fees associated with these returns
· Business acumen
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Active listening skills
· Customer relationship management
· Negotiation and influencing skills
· Being accountable with customer without direct management responsibility
· Cross regional leadership
· Time management
- ability to prioritize
- ability to cope with workload peaks
- tradeoff between operational (short term) priorities and solution related (longer term) priorities
· Project management skills
· Lean 6 Sigma analysis or process improvement skills are a plus
Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Project and/or Program Management preferably within an international environment
Ability to travel.
Fluent in English. More languages are a plus.
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere.
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, Ticket meals etc.