Seien Sie auch ein Swicon-Held
SwiconGroupisone of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
- Through self-directed activities act as a liaison between client and technical groups, using superior communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate requirements.
- Apply industry-specific expertise to recommend and coordinate the development, enhancement, and maintenance of a client's business systems, processes, and products using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Combine industry expertise with a thorough understanding of information technology to develop innovative business solutions.
- Influence the strategic direction of clients.
- Lead analysis teams on large projects.
- Lead requirements management and change management processes.
- Direct development of visualization, and user experience elements of solution design.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to manage scope, schedule, budgets and expectations.
- Lead business studies and present study results to Company and client senior management.
- Coordinate and participate in proposals, feasibility studies, and new business development activities.
- Leverage industry knowledge and client relationships to assess the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment and to identify new business opportunities.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an multinational company
- University Degree- economics or communication background would be a plus
- Typically a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 8 years of related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience.
- Recommended: IIBA CBAP (or equivalent) certification obtained.
- Ideally, recognized industry-certification
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.