SwiconGroupisone of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
Who we need:
To build and grow our team we are currently looking for talented and experienced, full-time Business Intelligence Project Managers who have the skills to establish advanced subject matter expertise of Company's key systems, processes and data allowing them to lead global Business Intelligence, Reporting and Analytics projects & programs. Our BI Consultants are building the bridge between:
• our stakeholders and their information needs & requirements and priorities
• our business partners across multiple functional organizations to better understand the detailed tools, processes and data flows
• our IT organization who hosts most of our BI platforms and transactional systems
• and eventually our BI Developers and project team members, to turn data into information for our users.
As BI Consultant you are at the forefront of our BI activities, by representing our organization to our partners & stakeholders and leading complex, global BI projects their success. With your excellent business acumen, project management and communication / presentation skills as well as with your state of the art Business Intelligence expertise you are trusted advisor on all BI & Reporting aspects for your stakeholders and project teams.
• leads project teams throughout all phases of the Business Intelligence / Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• actively manages project / solution requirements, staffing and timelines with stakeholders and project team
• plans, manages and keeps control over key project milestones, metrics and success factors (AGILE and traditional project mgmt)
• focal point and trusted BI & Reporting advisor for assigned stakeholder group in specific subject area(s); fist escalation point for stakeholder teams
• spearhead stakeholder engagement across regional and functional teams to facilitate prioritization and (metric) definition discussions
• coordinates and participates in solution testing to guarantee high quality of BI solutions.
• communicates BI roadmap, project status and issues and proposes / presents resolution and workaround options to senior mgmt
• ensures appropriate training of users, helpdesk & operations team at the end of each project / release
• runs project post mortem analysis to capture improvement ideas for future projects
• participates in organization-wide BI process improvement initiatives to fine tune our BI delivery approach and best practices
• supports regular analytical needs for our business stakeholders (ie. data mining, data analytics, etc.)
• applies advanced project management and quality / process improvement methodologies to assure uniformity, standardization and repeatability of BI solutions
• drive process consistency and efficiency, along with the different teams, to assure uniformity, standardization and repeatability of reports in a turnkey manner
• between 2 and 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence Projects
• first-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree (computer science or comparable business / technical experience or equivalent)
• strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work independently with and within remote teams with minimal daily supervision
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills, work ethic and the ability to work well individually as well as leading multiple global virtual project teams
• strong customer focus and ability to handle difficult stakeholder and project conversations; interact with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines
• mastery in English (written, verbal, presentation) is a must, excellent presentation skills
• experience in working at a large corporation / enterprise in a virtual / global environment is a plus
• demonstrated and effective advanced project and program management (agile as well as traditional project management)
• understanding and applying of advanced project management, qualit
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
- A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, luncheon voucher etc.