Будь тоже супергероем Swicon
SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
1. Backlog accountability
• Manages customer/partner backlog to ensure that appropriate actions are taken to deliver orders within agreed SLA and according to business need
• Reviews the backlog tools in use (e.g. E2E tool, FOM, or any other tool used by company) on a daily basis and takes actions to bring the delayed orders back in contractual company SLAs
• Provide backlog analysis and summary report to customer and account team if and when required, in due time and with accurate information, as per the received requests.
• Manages all claims, exceptions and special requests in the area of Customer Operations, in due time and in alignment with agreed procedures/policies, as per the received requests.
• Coordinates customer’s change requests in due time and in alignment with agreed procedures/policies, as per the received requests, ensuring the accuracy of the task.
2. Financial & revenue management
• Ensures all orders are invoiced and closed in the systems, if not the case takes action to trigger the necessary invoice or provide the business justification to leave the billing open
• Minimizes field inventory through constant analysis of the justification of each case and reports to Champion / TL
• Keeps the volume of financial disputes to a minimum and actively works to closing them as soon as possible once they appear
• Helps maximize the revenue on the accounts in quarter ends through collaboration with all involved stakeholders
3. Communication & E2E coordination
• Provides consultancy and guidance to customer on order management cycle (via phone/ email) and ensures customer is aware of the order acceptance policy. Delivers in time and accurate information, as per the agreed process/ procedure and the client’s request.
• Interfaces internally to the country team, SC Order Fulfillment, Logistics, Credit & Collection, all relevant Sales Operations functions and ISS (India Shared Services) back-end team, in order to ensure the best way of delivering the tasks.
• Provides consultancy and guidance to the account team on Customer Operations processes and policies
• Confirm order is processed to customer for manual orders (where applicable)
• Provide proactive status updates to customer and sales on order, especially on those at risk to be delivered out of SLA
• Ensures all customer/ partner inquiries are acknowledged within 4 hours, including “status update or no-status-update”
• Supports the ISS team, finds solutions to queries and issues raised and provides coaching and training as needed
4. Escalation ownership
• Accountable for providing in-time and accurate resolution of all order related escalations, regardless of the level they have reached
• Ensures the Supply Chain Customer Operations escalation process is properly and efficiently followed at all times
• Provides clear and proactive communication on escalation status to both customer and internal stakeholders
• Escalates at appropriate point any operational recurring issues (high number of claims, IT issues, etc.), and follows the escalation to ensure the problems/issue is finally solved – if applicable.
- Languages skills: Russian, English
- Analytical mindest
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Broker's license and/or 4-6 years of experience in a customs/global trade function.
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives
- Able to work independently up to minimal supervision on the recurrent business topics
- May act as a domain champion and initiate projects addressing business topics of moderate to high complexity
- Able to understand complex cross-functional business topics and focus on resolution
- Ensures proper backup and handover during vacation and other absence
- Applies internal policies to ensure Company policies and audit requirements are met
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.