SwiconGroup has been one of the leading members of the Hungarian IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. At our Budapest-based, creative company we are using industry standard methodologies and leading-edge technologies to deliver top-notch business solutions for our clients. Our main activities include outsourcing, headhunting and other HR services, along with creative application development and software operation. Our motto is innovation, novelty and responsibility. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners. SwiconGroup completed several product development projects in the past 5 years, worth 2 million euros, proving our proactive and innovative approach. We were granted 650.000 euros EU support for our product development projects. Thanks to the successful operation of our three branches, we are able to optimize our resources to the maximum extent. Our clients do take advantage of the corporate synergies based on experiences and business deals.
Overall team contribution
• Be a promoter of the business, customers products and services.
• Use a teamwork approach with our internal and external partners.
• monitor spare parts requests placed by customers on the web ordering system
• adjust the requests based on the feed-back received from the technical team
• send notifications to customers for back order allocations or any order changes
• Forward to IT Focal point all errors notified by the customers: eg missing parts, not able to login to account, missing / wrong set-up for specific press contract
• Organize couriers for Direct customers
• Order receipt and check – manual orders
• Follow up on delivery errors with forwarders
Case support and spare part order
• case open/update/part order
• Participant Prerequisite check
• Funding check & Scheduling
• Entry data in tools
• Customer 1st notification & Final confirmation
- Experience in Customer service/support. Willing to work in 3 shifts to support the customers.
*The team is up to 8 HCs, late shift 11-8pm is by rotation.
- Fluent in German primary level: B2-C1,
- French secondary.
- We’re looking for candidates who can speak up to 3 languages – English included
- Team player
- Organizational skills
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines
- Ability to handle conflict situations
- Multitasking abilities
- Analytical skills, Excel is a plus
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere.
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, Ticket meals etc.