SwiconGroup has been one of the leading members of the Hungarian IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. At our Budapest-based, creative company we are using industry standard methodologies and leading-edge technologies to deliver top-notch business solutions for our clients. Our main activities include outsourcing, headhunting and other HR services, along with creative application development and software operation. Our motto is innovation, novelty and responsibility. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners. SwiconGroup completed several product development projects in the past 5 years, worth 2 million euros, proving our proactive and innovative approach. We were granted 650.000 euros EU support for our product development projects. Thanks to the successful operation of our three branches, we are able to optimize our resources to the maximum extent. Our clients do take advantage of the corporate synergies based on experiences and business deals.
Overall team contribution
- Be a promoter of the Service business, products and services.
- Use a teamwork approach with our internal and external partners.
- monitor requests placed by customers on the ordering system
- adjust the requests based on the feed-back received from the technical team
- send notifications to customers for back order allocations or any order changes
- Forward to IT Focal point all errors notified by the customers:
- Organize couriers for Direct customers
- Order receipt and check – manual orders
- Follow up on delivery errors with all forwarders
Proactive, positive attitude, disciplined, fast learner, solution oriented, conflict management
The team is up to 8 HCs, late shift 11-8pm is by rotation
Fluent in German primary level: B2-C1, French secondar
- Experience in Customer service/support.
- Willing to work in 3 shifts to support thecustomers. .
- Team player
- Organizational skills
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines
- Ability to handle conflict situations
- Multitasking abilities
- Analytical skills, Excel is a plus
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere.
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, Ticket meals etc.