SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
WW Digital Content Operations provides relevant & accurate content consistently across channels as a key enabler of digital customer experience. It is a Worldwide organization that collects, globalizes, and distributes marketing content to channel partners, sales teams, online retailers and Company stores. Its objective is to promote HP products, drive brand consistency, enhance sales productivity and enable marketing agility. Content includes product features, technical specifications, messaging, and rich media such as images and videos. The New Product Introduction team is responsible for delivery of the worldwide English version of new product content to ensure a successful launch of the product.
Content Acquisition Specialist role:
The Content Acquisition Specialist is the responsible to ensure that the technical specifications and messaging for product series are delivered on time, complete, and to aligned standards.
Primary Roles and responsibilities:
• Monitor NPI roadmap and project plan for a designated business unit.
• Coordinate efforts to ensure that content is acquired from the accountable parties within the Global Business Unit
• Ensure alignment with content standards to drive consistency in overall content delivery
• Enter content into source systems, validating that all appropriate data fields are populated and complete before delivery dates
• Drive delivery against tight timelines, ensure timely communication, reminders, and escalation against all tasks and deadlines
• Coordinate reviews of content and communicate resolution on submitted changes
• Monitor and respond to content tickets as needed to implement corrections and/or changes
• Provide frequent, ongoing status updates on progress against goals and conduct appropriate post-mortems following launch windows to identify areas of improvement
• Proactively identify process and system enhancements to optimize delivery and efficiency
• Drive key initiatives to ensure that content evolves to support an optimal product experience and to support seamless automation by content publishers
• Become expert on all product content characteristics and on how they are represented in content systems
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent job experience
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage work to schedules and deadlines
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel very helpful
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, with a focus on collaboration
- Company and product expertise helpful
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Effective and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
- A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, luncheon voucher etc.