Devenez un héros Swicon ;)
SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
- fluent French
- attention to details
- Customer oriented
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations.
- May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
- Performs front-office activities, is typically customer-facing and responsible for managing multiple daily operational processes for a set of direct customers and/or channel partners from initial quote to order placement through final delivery at the customer site.
- Acts as a coordination point for activities between internal groups and organizations to resolve issues and/or obtain information to address customer needs as well as execution of and improvement to operational processes across the end-to-end sales cycle.
- Provides pro-active communication to customers and/or channel partners regarding order management, delivery, returns and claims status. Initial escalation point for operational issues related to orders, deliveries, returns, post sales claims, catalog, and other customer issues.
- Frequently interacts with Sales, Supply Chain, Credit, Finance, Logistics teams.
- Responsible for ensuring all activities in support of the customer are in accordance with local legal compliance and Company policy requirements
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, luncheon voucher etc.