The Customer & Sales Support Manager (shorten CSSM) works within a European, multicultural and fast-moving business environment, supporting Sales Operations, Business Units (shorten BU) and Sales Force within the area of Catalogue Management and Maintenance. He/she is in the EMEA Direct Operations team and has a wide variety of responsibilities, including but not limited to the following:
• Ecommerce - Catalogue Deployment & Maintenance
• Design of Product Offering & Product/Pricing Consultancy for Sales teams
• Customer support and communication
• Metrics control and Reporting
What will your day consist of?
• Key contact for the Sales organization for Customer E-Catalogue and Portal related matters.
• Provide B2B solution consultancy.
• Guide Sales and implement optimal catalogue structure.
• Drive Catalogue setup & maintenance in line with Sales and Customer requirements.
• Implement catalogue product offering via virtual PC configuration
• Setup simplified deals. Setup users and user access.
• Manages standard and simplified deal setup.
• Provide customized portal training.
• Provides guidance for Back Office teams with which a direct relation exists.
• Supporting ongoing strategic projects by implementing, reporting and providing feedback.
Who are we looking for?
• A strong collaborator with excellent English
o customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
o ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
o a unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
• An independent result-oriented professional with
o Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
o Proven problem-solving skills
• A CSSM with
o Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
o Proven technical skills to provide support to our sales teams
o Solid communication skills with direct customers and stakeholders (sales force and other sales support functions)
o Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
o Typically, 1-2 years of experience, preferably in economics / completed university degree
Working schedule: Monday – Friday
Working Hours: 10:00AM – 19:00