This family performs front-office activities, is typically customer-facing and responsible for managing multiple daily operational processes for a set of direct customers and/or channel partners from initial quote to order placement through final delivery at the customer site.
Acts as a coordination point for activities between internal groups and organizations to resolve issues and/or obtain information to address customer needs as well as execution of and improvement to operational processes across the end-to-end sales cycle.
Provides pro-active communication to customers and/or channel partners regarding order management, delivery, returns and claims status. Initial escalation point for operational issues related to orders, deliveries, returns, post sales claims, catalog, and other customer issues. Frequently interacts with Sales, Supply Chain, Credit, Finance, Logistics teams. Responsible for ensuring all activities in support of the customer are in accordance with local legal compliance and Company policy requirements.
· Acts as a first point of contact for regular, on-going customer accounts and some "top-tier" customers, on daily operational matters.
· Resolves operational issues that may arise from the end-to-end sales process (e.g., order status, returns, and deliveries, invoicing, returns, and financial post- sales programs).
· Engages with other functions and organizations to resolve issues (e.g., sales teams, supply chain, logistics) as they relate to customer support.
· Acts as a point of contact for a specialized topic (e.g., order management, special pricing) and trains team members.
· Contributes to efforts to optimize current processes, often collaborating with other groups within HP to improve day-to-day activities.
· Represents team as a subject matter expert on internal processes to other functions and organizations.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 2-4 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management)
Knowledge and Skills:
· Intermediate communication skills with ability to convey medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
· Intermediate understanding of moderately complex internal operational issues.
· Developed problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Broad knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations.
· Developing knowledge of local legal compliance issues.
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills.
· Ability to structure and apply developed organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope.
Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.