SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
The Customer Service Representative/Operations Specialist works within a European, multicultural and fast moving business environment, supporting the HP Customers/ Partners and Sales Force, within the area of order fulfillment. He/ she is located in a central order management team and has a wide variety of responsibilities:
• Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives
• Able to work independently up to minimal supervision on the recurrent business topics
• May act as a domain champion and initiate projects addressing business topics of moderate to high complexity
• Able to understand complex cross-functional business topics and focus on resolution
• Ensures proper backup and handover during vacation and other absence
• Applies internal policies to ensure Company policies and audit requirements are met
- Customer orinted
- MS excel
- Good communication
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
- A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, luncheon voucher etc.