Objective of the role:
• The documentation support specialist assists the Relationship Associates and Relationship Managers across all documentation, account opening, KYC and product included
• The Documentation & Admin Support specialist is responsible for a variety of administrative and reporting tasks for the department, including but not limited to monitoring various periodical reports, expense reports, meeting planning, travel support etc.
• Support bankers in reporting, presentation and administrative tasks, across all the bank’s systems.
• Responsible for ensuring assigned or supported client portfolio are kept current with respect to due diligence and anti-money laundering compliance (CADD) requirements
• Supports RA/RM across the account opening and renewal process across the bank’s systems and coordinates with the departments involved.
• Oversees drives and coordinates the various documentation flows, product/credit related or otherwise.
• Provides support in the MCA processes and various other reporting tasks.
• Ensures secretarial and admin tasks across travel/meeting planning, expense report, internal reporting etc
• Ensures adequate back-up through appropriate sharing of required information during leaves;
Keeps abreast with Our Client's policies and procedures
• We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced person to support Bankers
• Able to rapidly gain knowledge of technical support systems (CRI,CRM, docs, KYC etc)
• University, College
• Analytical - Assimilating new information quickly and relating it to the needs of the client base
• Organizational – Work independently and under pressure over multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Verbal and Written Communication – Ability to communicate effectively across the organization. Fluent business English.
• Interpersonal skills/Networking - able to create and sustain good personal contacts within the team and amongst Our Client’s product partners
• Self - prepared to take the initiative to follow issues through, whilst exercising judgment as to when to seek assistance.
• Team Player - being able to work in partnership with other individuals on day-to-day and long term projects
• Proactive - Identifying situations that could result in new business and developing recommendations tailored to the client
• An in-depth knowledge of/experience base in all aspects of transactional banking is helpful, with a sound knowledge of Our Client’s product range