SwiconGroupis one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works complex on problems of moderately scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
o Owns a moderately complex operational process, such as contract management, invoicing, credit notes and disputes management
o Acts as a proactive team member and may act as a project leader on small projects.
o Produces moderately complex process deliverables, analyses and reports using business applications and provides input to recommendations.
o Implements process refinement and improvement by applying a developing understanding of internal business processes and policies.
o Evaluates a variety of moderately complex business issues by applying subject matter expertise.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Passion for customers: act as trusted partner for customers and partners.
• Accountable and responsible: commits and delivers with integrity, transparency and quality.
• Will to win, can do attitude, demonstrates urgency.
• Keeps it simple, lean and efficient.
• Strong communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation).
• Strong knowledge of process area, experience with process improvement projects and ability to provide suggestions for process improvements.
• Demonstrated project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of how to analyze business problems using statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
• Business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility
Education and Experience Required:
o Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation).
o Developed knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel and PowerPoint).
o Ability to work as proactive member of a team, as well as independently.
o Developing understanding of internal business processes and policies.o Developing business acumen and understanding of accounting concepts.
o Typically 2-4 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, or compensation.
o First level university degree or equivalent experience.
We have 6 reasons:
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.